The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best place to be around like minded people? Willing to pay money. Insider question

Anything related to matters of the mind

thelastsurvivor

New Contributor
Feb 28, 2022
Its hard to find people who are 100% committed to financail freedom in the future and it seems like those around you have given up and will thus drag you back down. I will be active as a in forum from now on and post my rpogress but where is a good place to meet like minded people willing to go all out for their dreams? What has helped you? Is INSIDERS the place to join if i am 100% comitted and willing to go all out? I only want to associate with those who are super serious about their goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

marble

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 11, 2023
Its hard to find people who are 100% committed to financail freedom in the future
Just about every high schooler ever is 100% committed to financial freedom.. sometime.. in the future.

In the meantime of you not being in the future, you can search around on this forum about a little thing called "action faking".

Plushy

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Jun 19, 2023
USA
I hear you, it's hard to find people who are serious, and sometimes being serious won't look like consistent or out loud commitment.
Millionaires are less than 1% of the population, so just by volume it is hard to find.

Secondly, if they're grinding and/or wealthy, they are probably wary of wannabes until they prove themselves. It's more likely to find people who are supportive, not the same. Even Hormozi says one of his closest friends works for the CIA and just tells him entertaining stories. People don't have to be the same as you to be good company, so long as they don't drag you down.

Lastly, it probably is uncommon. Be so committed to your goal of financial freedom that you won't give up even if it is a lonely path.

On the other hand, I did read the author of the book, "12 Months to a Million" has a group on his site, capitalism.com, where people are entrepreneurs, but it costs $14,000 for 3 or 6 months of coaching/group meets (Forget which) I was considering joining that once I had a product to sell. It seems he has lots of testimonials for helping each other create products to sell. I think once you join a community, it's easier to find more.

LateStarter

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jan 26, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Its hard to find people who are 100% committed to financail freedom in the future and it seems like those around you have given up and will thus drag you back down. I will be active as a in forum from now on and post my rpogress but where is a good place to meet like minded people willing to go all out for their dreams? What has helped you? Is INSIDERS the place to join if i am 100% comitted and willing to go all out? I only want to associate with those who are super serious about their goals.

I've highlighted some pieces from your post.

"From now on"... "willing to go"
In other words, you aren't "100% committed" either and aren't taking the actions that you hope to find in a peer group.

"I only want to associate with those who are super serious"
Then get serious yourself first. Like attracts like. If you aren't serious about this and aren't committed to your own goals, why do you expect that from others?

"where is a good place to meet like minded people"
Congrats. You're already here. Use the resources and connections available from the forum.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Lead, don’t follow.

When you act in accordance with your own beliefs, you’ll find yourself in great company. Those who “can’t find people” are looking outside instead of inside. Put it another way, imagine you never meet anyone who’s committed to financial freedom, does that mean you can no longer achieve your own? Of course not!

Don’t blame the world for your own hardship. Find solutions. Develop grit.

Become someone people are drawn to!

And like @LateStarter said. You are already here. If this isn’t enough, nothing will be.

Last edited:

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
its finding the hay in the needlestack. No amount of money can put lead you to where you want to go. You have to go through the trials and tribulations and the ebbs and flows of dealing with all types and kinds of individuals and factor in where they are in their lives (when they meet you and what state of mind you are in that particular moment)

with that said, you can vet and you only learn how to vet better with experience. It is a skill like selling, etc. VETTING and getting/picking up cues from peoples behaviours, hearing their responses, analyzing how they react to stimuli in any given environment are all ways you can process internally whether or not this person is worthy of being in your circle or outer ring etc.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Your question reminds me of an old Hollywood trope where a woman has been looking for Mr. Right for years. Yet, her best friend since grade school is a nice man that cherishes her and treats her like gold. What she continues to look for has been right under her nose since puberty.

You don't need to spend money to be an INSIDERS to be around the right people. You're already here, and the forum is FREE. Hard to believe, I'm here every single day, minimally, reading. There are other multimillionaires here too, daily. The rest of the forum represents people who hold themselves to a higher standard, and aspire for far better than survival and mediocrity.

• Banned

thelastsurvivor

New Contributor
Feb 28, 2022
Your question reminds me of an old Hollywood trope where a woman has been looking for Mr. Right for years. Yet, her best friend since grade school is a nice man that cherishes her and treats her like gold. What she continues to look for has been right under her nose since puberty.

You don't need to spend money to be an INSIDERS to be around the right people. You're already here, and the forum is FREE. Hard to believe, I'm here every single day, minimally, reading. There are other multimillionaires here too, daily. The rest of the forum represents people who hold themselves to a higher standard, and aspire for far better than survival and mediocrity.
Okay. I was skeptical cause to be honest most forums are dead and are full of sh1t. Im going to use this resource and contribute as well with my own journey.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.