The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Best EMI's , Banks in EU?

KingK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 17, 2019
Hi All,

Have you used TW , Revolut etc? how was your experience? what others would you recommend
I am a EU based online freelancer , looking to set up a UK Ltd. company , would love to hear other peoples experiences?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Transferwise is an excellent choice. A UK company may or may not be a good solution depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

N26 is good for personal banking. Revolut is also good but they may be having some issues now.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

KingK

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 17, 2019
Transferwise is an excellent choice. A UK company may or may not be a good solution depending on what you are trying to accomplish.

N26 is good for personal banking. Revolut is also good but they may be having some issues now.

Sent from my VTR-L29 using Tapatalk

Transferwise B/Less Business account has some good reviews from my reading

Chipstix

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Mar 27, 2011
Hi All,

Have you used TW , Revolut etc? how was your experience? what others would you recommend
I am a EU based online freelancer , looking to set up a UK Ltd. company , would love to hear other peoples experiences?

I am using TW for my personal and business banking. The borderless account is excellent!

For freelancing I can’t tell how convenient it is to be able to get paid by your clients into a local bank account whether it’s a US bank, UK or EU, it removes an obstacle for them to pay you if there is no messing around with international wires. It’s also superb to quickly and cheaply pay by bank transfer to outsourcers in their local currency, saves a chunk in PayPal fees too, my contractors get rupees the same day.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

cautiouscapy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Dec 30, 2012
UK
I'm in the UK.
Another recommendation for Transferwise; I have $ and € accounts that work with my £ UK bank accounts.

Why a UK Ltd company? (I have no recommendations, I used to contract under one in the UK but 2 decades ago when the tax loopholes made it a great way to get paid).

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.