The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Berlin, Germany meetup

Jamie Young

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 9, 2018
Barcelona
Hey there,

I am looking to start a meetup where members who live here in Berlin can meet on occasion, share ideas and give feedback to one another, or simply hang out with people who are also going through process and understand each other.

If people are interested just leave a comment here in this thread

Thanks,

Jamie

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Sorry for the derail but is Berlin a nice place to live? I've only seen pics. I'd love to spend a few months in Germany. Need some basic german first, though.

Jamie Young

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Apr 9, 2018
Barcelona
Sorry for the derail but is Berlin a nice place to live? I've only seen pics. I'd love to spend a few months in Germany. Need some basic german first, though.

I am actually from Hong Kong myself and had 0 knowledge of German before I moved here and currently operate at A1 within the european language framework ( shit level ). Everyone speaks English in Berlin, very international.

Not sure about visa and such for Americans, or cost relative to Chicago but Berlin is considered a fairly cheap place to live excluding rent. This place loves techno and the partying scene is a little crazy.

The summer is the best time with lots of festivals and events hosted in the day , parades etc. If you are looking to spend a few months here I would suggest between mid April - August. The day time festivities allow you to take a break without having to disrupt your sleep schedule.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.