The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MEETUPS Berlin, Germany meetup

Jamie Young

New Contributor
Apr 9, 2018
Barcelona
Hey there,

I am looking to start a meetup where members who live here in Berlin can meet on occasion, share ideas and give feedback to one another, or simply hang out with people who are also going through process and understand each other.

If people are interested just leave a comment here in this thread

Thanks,

Jamie

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
J

Jamie Young

New Contributor
Apr 9, 2018
Barcelona
Sorry for the derail but is Berlin a nice place to live? I've only seen pics. I'd love to spend a few months in Germany. Need some basic german first, though.
I am actually from Hong Kong myself and had 0 knowledge of German before I moved here and currently operate at A1 within the european language framework ( shit level ). Everyone speaks English in Berlin, very international.

Not sure about visa and such for Americans, or cost relative to Chicago but Berlin is considered a fairly cheap place to live excluding rent. This place loves techno and the partying scene is a little crazy.

The summer is the best time with lots of festivals and events hosted in the day , parades etc. If you are looking to spend a few months here I would suggest between mid April - August. The day time festivities allow you to take a break without having to disrupt your sleep schedule.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Sponsored Offers

Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
-- HALLOWEEN SPECIAL STARTS TODAY! Get any of my courses at Udemy's current best price through Friday! Use code: HALLOWEEN Use any of the links...
Top Bottom