- Joined
- Jun 17, 2009
- Messages
- 1,833
Rep Bank
$1,555
$1,555
User Power: 50%
I wonder about this thing of leading a company to success. How do you guys do it (those who have a company and are in charge of some people, whether partners or employees)? He have the vision, the goal. Would the good leader let everyone's opinion be heard but still sometimes take responsibility and act on what his instincts tell him? Or team opinion rules?
What's your style?
I'm wondering because I'm totally new to this and will eventually have to be a leader of a team. I am interested in being a good one so I want to hear others experience with it and improve myself
Cheers
What's your style?
I'm wondering because I'm totally new to this and will eventually have to be a leader of a team. I am interested in being a good one so I want to hear others experience with it and improve myself
Cheers
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
