The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Beginner Start-up tools

metallon

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Oct 13, 2020
Salem, India
Hi guys,

I was struggling to organize and develop my idea. And my friend shared with me some tools (from his university) to help me out. These tools are simple and helping me to create a business model.

Sharing here to kickstart your journey.

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

Hope it helps.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:
D

Deleted50669

Hi guys,

I was struggling to organize and develop my idea. And my friend shared with me some tools (from his university) to help me out. These tools are simple and helping me to create a business model.

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

Hope it helps.
The customer validation deck is on point.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Hi guys,

GOOGLE DRIVE LINK

Hope it helps.
Very much appreciate the link... I found the validation portion and I plan on working through it this weekend. I can already see that my product is geared around the life changing part of the pyramid with additional value throughout the base. Again, thank you for posting this and I look forward to absorbing this information

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.