The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Real Estate Beginner Conference Call - Recording (FREE)

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
Hey all,

Great call we will do it again soon! Lets plan for a couple of weeks out so everyone can adjust there schedule to make the call!
According to the system there were a total of 13 people that were on the call. That is a great number for the first call!

Here is how to listen to the recording:

Free Conference Play Back
Playback Number: (641) 715-3470
Access Code: 557489#

The call will give you instructions!

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Re: Beginner Conference call recording

Sorry I missed it! Thank you for the recording I will definitely listen.

Rep++

edit - is there a way to listen to this on internet somehow?

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com

Speed++ !!!! Thanks for setting that up.

Also, next time Ill make it an announcement!

Satpoint

PARKED
Aug 15, 2007

Thanks again for taking the time to answer all my questions- it definatly motivated me.

Ivan

ProfessorSpeed

Contributor
Sep 20, 2007
Tulsa, OK

Just listened- thank you! I would guess that the conference host will allow this recording to expire at some point, and it's just too valuable to loose. I think it would be worth it to take the time to extract this call (mp3) and archive these meetings in a library section of the site.

I think adding some user-contributed/original educational and reference material (audio, tech articles, industry terms glossary, FAQ's, etc) to the site can only add value to the site and draw in new people.

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com

Just listened- thank you! I would guess that the conference host will allow this recording to expire at some point, and it's just too valuable to loose. I think it would be worth it to take the time to extract this call (mp3) and archive these meetings in a library section of the site.

I think adding some user-contributed/original educational and reference material (audio, tech articles, industry terms glossary, FAQ's, etc) to the site can only add value to the site and draw in new people.
great idea, David do you have any idea? Is it forever archived, or should we download it to an audio format and archive it here?

I can' sticky the thread.

AroundTheWorld

Be in the Moment
Speedway Pass
Jul 24, 2007

making it available on podcast would be nice too. MJ - your pre-book promotion activities are taking on a life of their own. The power of nurturing your community!

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
It will stay on the system for about 60 days then it will be deleted. If you can record it and post it here that would be great. I am not that good with computers

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com
Does the company that holds the conference call have a website? They might have an online system that allows downloads.

Yankees338

Bronze Contributor
Jul 24, 2007
NJ/MD
Just starting to listen now. Sorry I couldn't make it; I haven't been on here in days as my laptop died and, for some reason, it's not charging. I'm on our other computer now but I don't use it as much. Hopefully I'll be able to make the next one. Thanks for doing this reipro! Greatly appreciated.

reipro

Contributor
Sep 27, 2007
Lincoln, NE
It is called freeconferencecall.com

hawaiiloans

Contributor
Oct 6, 2007
Las Vegas
Is there a downloadable mp3 of this call? Love to hear it. Thanks.

Ausable

New Contributor
Nov 12, 2007
Des Moines
I listened to the recording myself, and I really enjoyed the info covered during the call. I just went to the website you listed reipro, and one of the benefits listed is the ability to download the recording.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I listened to the recording myself, and I really enjoyed the info covered during the call. I just went to the website you listed reipro, and one of the benefits listed is the ability to download the recording.
yeah it does mention its downloadable. i listend to a half hour then had to hop, would be easy if i could listen on a computer where i can listen at will. maybe it is a feature in your admin panel?

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
www.latamconnect.com
I just tried to record it but the call quality is just horrible!

I called from skype so maybe thats the problem. A land line call would cost me way to much :(

Sorry

moolamaker

PARKED
Oct 9, 2007
:thankyousign:Thank you reipro for sharing the "wealth", and for taking the time out to do the conference call. I listened to it last night and it was great, I hope to be able to participate in the next one....

RDave

PARKED
Jan 8, 2008
awesome stuff on REO's and flips. agree would be even better review on a computer as well to review notes, thanks as well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom