The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Becoming discipline

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Martinisawe

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Dec 1, 2020
California
Hey guys so last time I commented, I talked about waiting in a vocational program, and I'm still waiting believe it or not. But it doesn't mean that I haven't done anything. I've been hitting the gym for 3 months also I decided to take college on fall to learn a skill so i could share and help others by freelancing and to find opportunities. But digging deep on myself, i learned that i get distracted very easily and never was good on deadlines. So i decided to learn how to "learn udemy" on YouTube which sounds weird, i admit but it's a start.

The 3 skills I am learning is web development, animations and tech writing. I am in deep in learning web development by coding JavaScript on FreeCodeCamp and a deadline i set myself, which is complete all the beginners course before the 23rd of May and start a project. I'll admit, i hate it but I'm doing this so i could get a small career or freelancing and help my mom out. Also to start researching for "tech writing".

Now it's not my end all, be all but it's a start to dip my feet into the market world. Since I've been an overthinker and sometimes even delusional. Just want to experience and to see what I'll do when I'm in a middle of a project to finish before a deadline. I'm challenging myself to become consistent and deal from getting distracted and to focus on the project.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

10Fold

Custom titles are a dope idea
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Dec 15, 2020
Wellington, New Zealand
Wish you all the best on your journey.

Love your terminology "Being Discipline".
I myself am also an overthinker who can get delusional at times.

I've been reading a book called "Being Peace" written by a Buddhist monk and it's been
helping me a lot with staying above the water.

But yeah the book goes into how we are peace and peace is us. Same with anger,
sadness, etc. That we can't treat it as a virus to eliminate, and it needs to be treated
with care and love because it is us.

Keep us posted :)

rjdgreat

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Jul 28, 2022
I'm challenging myself to become consistent and deal from getting distracted and to focus on the project.
Way to go! Just be patient with yourself and aim to be better 1% daily. Always remember that there is no shortcuts!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.