The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

becoming a fastlaner

Noel Black

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Mar 23, 2021
Germany
I spent the last 2 weeks listening to the Unscripted Audiobook. It's alot to take in and I probably need to listen a few more times to specific chapters, but it was a very eye openning experience.
I wasted a lot of time trying to find actual good business advice. Maybe it's just me, but that was actually very hard to do.

I spent so much time trying to recreate what a "bro-marketer" on YouTube tried to "teach" me, just to painfully realize that that sh*t don't work and I just spent 30 minutes of my time watching an ad for clickfunnels or some other stupid overpriced piece of software... I did that for almost over a year now, believing that there is "a list", a video or THAT forum post out there, which I can follow to a T and be successful..
A year pasted and all I have is an "online marketing business" with 0 sales/profits, haha..

So here I am, having finally found a place where I can learn. Still totally lost, but atleast I know the right approach now.
I really like the concept of productocracy MJ talks about in his book. Everything I tried before (what every bromarketer was showing me) is creating a "push business", trying to push some bad affiliate product everyone and their mother can promote.

But enough ranting, for now I am an 24 y/o student with a bachelors degree, working part time at a department store, living alone in my small appartment and spending alot of time on stuff that doesnt get me anywhere. Which is subject to change

MJ in his book talked about the moment where was just outside of his bank holding the first check of earnings from his limousine online business, realizing that he was able to stand on his own feet.
Yea, for now, I want nothing more than to get to that moment myself.

Hope to learn a lot, thanks for having me!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome my friend!

MJ in his book talked about the moment where was just outside of his bank holding the first check of earnings from his limousine online business

It was a web development contract if I remember correctly, but it all meant the same.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...