The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Basic Resources for learning how to run a business

Nucleatum

New Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 16, 2016
Hi all,

I'm about to start a high paying job (Dentist) next week.

I have a $2000 in my bank account right now, and $150k in loans, which I'll be able to pay off in 1.5 years.

I'm not planning on opening my own practice any time soon, but will buy an online business within 6 months (Once I have the capital)

However, I've got no idea how to run a business. I realize the best way to learn is by doing, but I would be grateful for any basic resources that will help.

I'm thinking:

Google Ads - skillshop.withgoogle.com

A free 'MBA' - How to make a MOOC “MBA” using free courses from Top 10 business schools

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Branko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 30, 2021
Hi all,

I'm about to start a high paying job (Dentist) next week.

I have a $2000 in my bank account right now, and $150k in loans, which I'll be able to pay off in 1.5 years.

I'm not planning on opening my own practice any time soon, but will buy an online business within 6 months (Once I have the capital)

However, I've got no idea how to run a business. I realize the best way to learn is by doing, but I would be grateful for any basic resources that will help.

I'm thinking:

Google Ads - skillshop.withgoogle.com

A free 'MBA' - How to make a MOOC “MBA” using free courses from Top 10 business schools

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!
What a nice resource the free MBA one, did you end up using it? How did you find it?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.