- Joined
- Aug 9, 2007
- Messages
- 682
Rep Bank
$865
$865
User Power: 17%
I moved to a new city and have been trying to locate a new bank. After a terrible relationship with BoA, I've decided it makes sense to find a small, local bank or credit union that offers all of the typical features, plus home mortgages, equity lines, business loans, construction loans, etc. I'm planning to do some real estate deals and want to build a solid relationship with the bank I join.
I found a bank that comes highly recommended and meets all of the requirements above, with the exception of home mortgages. They said they refer you to other local lenders when it comes time for a mortgage.
Does anyone have experience with this? Do you think it matters that I can't get my mortgage(s) through them, or is this pretty standard for smaller banks?
Thanks.
I found a bank that comes highly recommended and meets all of the requirements above, with the exception of home mortgages. They said they refer you to other local lenders when it comes time for a mortgage.
Does anyone have experience with this? Do you think it matters that I can't get my mortgage(s) through them, or is this pretty standard for smaller banks?
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
