The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Balancing 9-5 and business

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
So I got a 9-5 job but I am committed to working on my business until 2 am everyday after I’m back from work. Part of me wants to just focus 100% on the business but this is also a very good job and I need the money now. I’m going to give this crazy lifestyle a big shot for a year until I make at least 1700 a month which is enough for me to live a very comfortable and happy lifestyle. I’ll keep you guys updated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
If you have the opportunity to do so, take a break during your job and take 5 minutes to plan what you will do that night. Try to work on becoming more efficient for that night shift. Also, try not to waste your brain resources too much during the day.

If you feel exhausted after a little while because of that lifestyle, start drinking more water all day long. It won't help fatigue, but your mind should stay a relatively fresh for longer.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
X MODERATED X
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
If you have the opportunity to do so, take a break during your job and take 5 minutes to plan what you will do that night. Try to work on becoming more efficient for that night shift. Also, try not to waste your brain resources too much during the day.

If you feel exhausted after a little while because of that lifestyle, start drinking more water all day long. It won't help fatigue, but your mind should stay a relatively fresh for longer.
Already doing his but I’m willing to work till 4am if I can. Gotta make this freedom thing happen!

NMdad

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Aug 6, 2017
New Mexico
Depending on your job (and your, uh, ethical "flexibility"), you might be able to siphon some of your time from your day job to work on your side hustle/business--unless you're like an air traffic controller, surgeon, etc. J.K. Rowling wrote during her teaching job, and other business owners (yeah, we're typically bad employees...) have done similar things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.