The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Back on track - hello from Manchester UK!!

BackOnTrack

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Feb 17, 2015
Manchester, UK
Hello everyone

So pleased to have found this forum and feeling invigorated having just finished MFL!

I read RDPD back around 2003 when I was 25 and bought a number of rental properties with a view to starting the journey to leaving 9-5 employment. I made some passive income and some capital gains, however through a number of bad decisions I am now back at square one. No properties, debt and in 9-5 employment. 'The life we have is as a result of the choices we have made,' a wise man once said.

In the past 10 years I have married, emigrated to Thailand, had a daughter returned back to the UK and divorced. I now work back in insurance full time and raise my 3 year old daughter.

I stumbled across a reference to MFL on a friend of a friend's Facebook page. The MFL has made me realise that I have complete control over my future and financial success is a real possibility. It has been such a refreshing read and it so easy to get sucked into the Slowlane mentality and abandon hope. I always believed that there had to be alternative way of life other than which culture seems to programme us to accept.

At the minute I'm investigating importing products from China and selling on Ebay or Amazon. There a few threads on here from people who have done it and doing this very thing,( @Ecom man - thank you for such a great thread) and I'm just making my way through the info and making notes. It is amazing to be able to rub shoulders in a virtual sense with people who have achieved such financial success and have created value on a massive scale!

Thank you to everyone on here for making the forum such an inspirational place to be and look forward to chatting!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Daniel M.

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
48%
Mar 9, 2014
Bucharest, Romania
Welcome to the Forum.

A little advice: Include your name in your introduction.
It is a little akward to call you "backontrack".

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...