The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Manchester, UK?

Zaent

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Aug 5, 2017
Scotland
Interest to speak with like-minded people around Manchester. Realising a lot of my friends just aren't as up for the entrepreneurial journey as I am.

Here's my roadmap:
1. Finish out my degree in Physics (did well but had already discovered business before finishing). ☑ 2016
2. Soul-searched. Decided on entrepreneurship. First needed scalable job and a city with more opportunity. ☑ 2017
3. Moved to Manchester, found scalable job in Sales. Get skilled at job to maximise funds for ideas. ☑ 2018
4. Skilled at job. Have a small pile of money to move forward with ideas. Even higher potential for funds over next 2 years. ☑ 2020
5. Build a solid business and scale it in any sector. Sell it. - 2021 This is where I'm at. Positioned to start building.
6. Use proceeds from step 5 to invest in a true fastlane business venture, scale that as much as possible. ??
7. Retreat from fastlane business and focus on community and altruism. ??

Basically I'm just looking for someone who has a similar philosophy/goal and is constantly searching for fastlane / scalable opportunity the way I am. My skills are sales, data/math, finance (recent), and a generally high level of technical proficiency (not a huge programmer).

The ideal would be to find a partner, or mentor, that I can grow with and work together with to achieve our mutual goals.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.