The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Back from a 2 month hiatus

Anything related to matters of the mind

million$$$smile

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
703%
Dec 25, 2012
Midwest
I haven't spent much time on the forum lately, (though I did login to PM a member here for info recently).
Have been extremely busy during this "shutdown" and really tried to keep all the noise at bay.

I've come to realize that at least for me, to keep my focus, I have to turn off some activities and zero in on
what I feel is the most important.
And that was family and business.

For me controlling my input is as important as focusing on my output.

Business has been blowing up in a positive way during this pandemic. Our B&M stores have remained open
throughout the entire time due to being labeled 'essential business' and growth has been stellar. In fact, I've been
considering a third retail location in a city about 50 miles away.

Online sales due to stay-at-home orders have been good. I really have to pinch myself because I don't think it is due
to exemplary management as much as great products. We sell a high amount of USA made products and it seems a
large segment of the public has responded by buying domestic products. It reminds me of being dealt a great hand of
cards in poker.
Sometimes ya just get lucky.

I have been treating everything during this time as a learning experience and am trying to 'double down' on self
development and personal growth.

There is a time to realize that this is a new season. We may not like it, but we have got to deal with it. Sometimes it ain't fun,
but it is real, and we need to focus on the reality that some of the norm we have known is not going to be the same norm for the future.

It is what it is.

Make plans to grow through it. To prosper in it. To help others figure out how to do the same.

Seems like many in the US have forgotten the 'give me liberty' and just want 'give me' instead.

There are opportunities still out there. Some of them are right there under your nose, and I'm not talking about a mask, but then it could be.

Find the opportunities.

Be the best. Dump the noise from the media. Focus on benefits for the masses.

Grow toilet paper or something that they want. It's out there.

Grab it.

Hope this helps one person realize that a change in thoughts can change your destiny.

Stay the course.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Welcome back man!

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I haven't spent much time on the forum lately, (though I did login to PM a member here for info recently).
Have been extremely busy during this "shutdown" and really tried to keep all the noise at bay.

I've come to realize that at least for me, to keep my focus, I have to turn off some activities and zero in on
what I feel is the most important.
And that was family and business.

For me controlling my input is as important as focusing on my output.

Business has been blowing up in a positive way during this pandemic. Our B&M stores have remained open
throughout the entire time due to being labeled 'essential business' and growth has been stellar. In fact, I've been
considering a third retail location in a city about 50 miles away.

Online sales due to stay-at-home orders have been good. I really have to pinch myself because I don't think it is due
to exemplary management as much as great products. We sell a high amount of USA made products and it seems a
large segment of the public has responded by buying domestic products. It reminds me of being dealt a great hand of
cards in poker.
Sometimes ya just get lucky.

I have been treating everything during this time as a learning experience and am trying to 'double down' on self
development and personal growth.

There is a time to realize that this is a new season. We may not like it, but we have got to deal with it. Sometimes it ain't fun,
but it is real, and we need to focus on the reality that some of the norm we have known is not going to be the same norm for the future.

It is what it is.

Make plans to grow through it. To prosper in it. To help others figure out how to do the same.

Seems like many in the US have forgotten the 'give me liberty' and just want 'give me' instead.

There are opportunities still out there. Some of them are right there under your nose, and I'm not talking about a mask, but then it could be.

Find the opportunities.

Be the best. Dump the noise from the media. Focus on benefits for the masses.

Grow toilet paper or something that they want. It's out there.

Grab it.

Hope this helps one person realize that a change in thoughts can change your destiny.

Stay the course.

you’ve been missed my friend

INSIDERS call Tuesday night 8pm eastern

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content