Hey, I've know several of you around for a long time- however, I haven't been around for a while! Since Russ asked, here's a bit about me 
A while back, I built and sold a little online business. I used part of the cash to buy and sell cars as a hobby, and the other part I invested in another online business. I was essentially financially free at 28.
However, if I could go back, I would tell myself to keep working. I would have used my cash flow to invest in more things that cash flow, instead of investing in say, oh or instance, a SFH that was negative cash flow. :smxD:
When my business partner called me from rehab, I would have gotten a job instead of sell everything, trying to pull my cash out to stay afloat. The cash soon was gone as well..
I fell down hard. It wasn't fun and it wasn't pretty.
I've spent the last year and half rebuilding. My kids are my motivation- they are amazing.
I sort of fell into a business that has given me some amazing opportunities. My goals are to build this business for a while, then cash out and toss the money toward cars and cash flowing investments.
I'm here to learn and surround myself again with like minded friends:smxG:
PS- yes, still love my Starbucks... don't go there as much as I used to!
A while back, I built and sold a little online business. I used part of the cash to buy and sell cars as a hobby, and the other part I invested in another online business. I was essentially financially free at 28.
However, if I could go back, I would tell myself to keep working. I would have used my cash flow to invest in more things that cash flow, instead of investing in say, oh or instance, a SFH that was negative cash flow. :smxD:
When my business partner called me from rehab, I would have gotten a job instead of sell everything, trying to pull my cash out to stay afloat. The cash soon was gone as well..
I fell down hard. It wasn't fun and it wasn't pretty.
I've spent the last year and half rebuilding. My kids are my motivation- they are amazing.
I sort of fell into a business that has given me some amazing opportunities. My goals are to build this business for a while, then cash out and toss the money toward cars and cash flowing investments.
I'm here to learn and surround myself again with like minded friends:smxG:
PS- yes, still love my Starbucks... don't go there as much as I used to!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
