The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Babson University

Dbbuzbee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jun 8, 2016
Washington DC
Does anyone here have any expire/ perspective on Babson University? It has been rated the #1 Entrepreneurship college in the country for the past 24 years or so. I know the classic idea that "Entrepreneurship can't be taught" but I'm curious if anyone on here has anything on Babson college.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
They gave me a full ride. I didn't go, partly due to the skepticism. They are a highly ranked school with a tough admissions process, and they're close enough to Harvard and MIT that you'll be able to meet with people who go there.

Plus, they've got a decent MBA program.

Damn, maybe I SHOULD have gone! Hah, no point regretting it now.

I'd say if you can get into Stanford, go there instead. But honestly, if they give you enough money... I'd say why the F*ck not? You can always drop out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.