- Joined
- Jul 22, 2011
- Messages
- 128
Rep Bank
$555
$555
User Power: 88%
Merry Christmas to everybody
I've been doing a little domain buying (a present for myself this year). I bought about 20 .com domains. Some for flipping, some for developing. Here are some more that are still available, as of tonight.
I'm doing this mostly for fun (and maybe to make a few bucks). Any of these look promising? Again, these are not the ones I bought, but they're available.
cardappraisers.com - for baseball cards, trading cards, etc
sitterbiz.com - as in babysitter
pyroworkshop.com - fireworks store?
deathprevention.com - I lol'd at this one.
wealthtoys.com - one of those sites that a wantrepreneur would visit
southeastplumbers.com
rebatebuys.com
singlesagent.com - dating site?
tacomatravelagency.com
wirelessbelgium.com
bluetoothbuys.com
seopain.com
bargaincontractor.com
podcastessentials.com
earlymetal.com - as in the music genre. For retro metalheads
cargoclothes.com
semiawake.com
soyaholic.com
Also, I've found that Estibot (and similar services) are practically useless when doing domain valuations. A keyword-based valuation tool values "iphone5vssamsunggalaxys3.com" at $430.... 🙄
EDIT: Although, I suppose I could register it for $10 and try to flip it for $50 on ebay, emphasizing that it's "appraised at $430!!!1!!1"
It values "silver.com" at under 50k when it's up for sale on flippa with bidding at $225k, expected to go up to $500k or so 🙄
I've been doing a little domain buying (a present for myself this year). I bought about 20 .com domains. Some for flipping, some for developing. Here are some more that are still available, as of tonight.
I'm doing this mostly for fun (and maybe to make a few bucks). Any of these look promising? Again, these are not the ones I bought, but they're available.
cardappraisers.com - for baseball cards, trading cards, etc
sitterbiz.com - as in babysitter
pyroworkshop.com - fireworks store?
deathprevention.com - I lol'd at this one.
wealthtoys.com - one of those sites that a wantrepreneur would visit
southeastplumbers.com
rebatebuys.com
singlesagent.com - dating site?
tacomatravelagency.com
wirelessbelgium.com
bluetoothbuys.com
seopain.com
bargaincontractor.com
podcastessentials.com
earlymetal.com - as in the music genre. For retro metalheads
cargoclothes.com
semiawake.com
soyaholic.com
Also, I've found that Estibot (and similar services) are practically useless when doing domain valuations. A keyword-based valuation tool values "iphone5vssamsunggalaxys3.com" at $430.... 🙄
EDIT: Although, I suppose I could register it for $10 and try to flip it for $50 on ebay, emphasizing that it's "appraised at $430!!!1!!1"
It values "silver.com" at under 50k when it's up for sale on flippa with bidding at $225k, expected to go up to $500k or so 🙄
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
