ratholos731
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 26, 2021
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$65
$65
User Power: 133%
Hello, everyone, firstly, I am honored and humbled that MJ DeMarco allowed me into this space with you all and for that I am thankful. I have read the Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted (Audible version only but have the text copy), but I read it passively and did not internalize everything that he spoke about so I am rereading it. My name is Joseph Dominguez, and I am 23 years old living Los Angeles, CA. I am about 45 pounds overweight(I am 5'10''), and I have much work to do. I am studying web development and specifically, I want to specialize in ecommerce development(supplying the shovels in a Gold Rush so to speak, in my case, Shopify development). Look forward to working with you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
