I'm the type of person who loves following threads and chats while watching sports. It's a shit load of fun and always brings me great fun. Then this idea popped in my head.
My idea is a website dedicated to enjoying live sports events with people on the internet. Think of it as a virtual watch party. You would go to the website, choose the game you are watching, and randomly start webcamming with someone else who is watching the game. Or let people create and admin their own watch parties so sh*t doesn't get too wild.
I know there's a difference between creating something you would like versus something the markets would like, I was just hoping to get some opinions before I get a prototype going.
Thanks for reading and any input is much appreciated
My idea is a website dedicated to enjoying live sports events with people on the internet. Think of it as a virtual watch party. You would go to the website, choose the game you are watching, and randomly start webcamming with someone else who is watching the game. Or let people create and admin their own watch parties so sh*t doesn't get too wild.
I know there's a difference between creating something you would like versus something the markets would like, I was just hoping to get some opinions before I get a prototype going.
Thanks for reading and any input is much appreciated
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
