The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Introduction of myself. Open for opinions and guidance in my future fastlane way

Tanghost

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Sep 24, 2017
UK
Welcome everyone.
Its a great pleasure to finally become a member of this forum. I have read both MJ DeMarco's books and im trully impresed.
I would like to start following theese rules and follow my fastlane way. Now my carrer is consist from lots of small bits, and all are diferent branch.
I am 26 years old at the moment im living in the UK, came from poland. My occupation is CNC programist full time and personal trainer as part time. Normally im spending around 8 hours in work and 2 in gym daily. I have been graduated in production engineering.
In midtime im running small ebay selling busines with generate small profit.
My hobby is reading and writing so im also in progress of writing my first book. It is in Polish language because im not feeling confident enough to create in English. Im getting beter every day but still not good enough so scale of potential buyers going to be smaller but im not count for big profit. As a first time the most important is knowlege and experience.
Even if i like to develop on many fields im sure that is not the best way to generate good profit in future and build business.
I would like to chose one of those branch and start to focus on it.
Do you have any advices or ideas for me?
I like to hear opinions from enthusiastic people and great enterprenours, whom i belive is plenty on this forum
Many thanks
Have a nice day for everyone

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...