The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Asipring Producer Says Hello

cordellg2

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
My name is Cordell Garrett. I am new to this site and I wish I could have found this site sooner.

I'm a disabled guy. I'm blind in one eye and it is my dream to create movies and television series with disabled Americans. I've teamed up with Respect Films and now have a series show runner.

I'm on here hoping to connect with some investors for the purpose of raising funds so we can film a teaser for the show. I am hopeful that Sy Fy will pick up our series, but we have to start somewhere and I'm hoping that there are some people up here who would be willing to invest in my vision and help make a dream that I've had since I was 20 years old come true.

I am nervous about this opportunity because of where we'll be filming but I have some great people by my side who have eased my fears. Can't wait to hear from you guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome to our board Cordell, not sure if you will find the investors here, but you will find inspiration and motivation. Welcome aboard.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...