What's new

Article Submitting/ Spinning/Rewriting- Stop Working So Hard

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

kurtyordy

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
2,365
Location
PA
Rep Bank
$1,390
User Power: 12%
After spending hours and hours creating a macro to submit my articles to directories and then spending more hours troubleshooting all the glitches out, I found a much better solution.


Article Submitter & Spinner &
Rewriter & Research Software
for ELITE Article Marketers


I just purchased this last night, and I was/am blown away. It completely automates everything I was doing with the macro. With just a few clicks of the mouse, I was able to join 180 article directories and activate them as well.

I manually joined the other 120 or so, but the software did most of the work.

Submitting- Mostly automatic. Some sights you need to enter a captcha. The first time through I did it all manually just to make sure it was all working. By manually I mean, all I had to do on most the sites was click the submit button and then click next directory. You can add in more directories if you want, and you can also put your blogs in as well.

Spinning- Not as good as power article rewriter in some ways, but still very functional.

Rewriting- Does a nice job and gives some keyword density information that was useful.

If you want more info, click here- https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2289226&referrer=kurt

If you are interested, then click here-
https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2289226&referrer=kurt The price is $97 and well worth it in my opinion. There is a 60 day money back guarantee.

Full Disclosure- Yes, this is an affiliate program I am a member of. However, I am a customer first. The only reason I am recommending this is because I was blown away by the product. If there was on affiliate program, I would still be recommending it, but since they are offering, why let them keep all the profit? :smxF:


Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to. I am going to coach a soccer game soon and won't be back on until later this afternoon.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Egvis tqipfoph juast epf juast tivvoph aq e nedsu vu tacnov vu wesouat fosidvusoit, vjot tugvxesi ot e huftipf. Ov't atis-gsoipfmz epf emmuxt zua et nadj eavunevoup/nepaem dupvsum et zua'f moli vu jewi. Ov sihotvist gus zua, ov tacnovt gus zua, epf ov emtu jet ep esvodmi tqoppis (xjodj O deppuv ipfusti cideati O emsiefz jewi nz uxp tqoppoph tugvxesi epf vjisigusi jewip'v atif ov). Uwisemm, vjot ot e wisz quxisgam vuum.
 
raodl raitvoup? Fof epzupi caz vjot? O lpux ug upi epf O fof puv hiv dsifov gus vji temi, tu xupfisoph og vjisi esi uvjist O piif vu gohjv gus.

Vjeplt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom