The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Article Submitting/ Spinning/Rewriting- Stop Working So Hard

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
After spending hours and hours creating a macro to submit my articles to directories and then spending more hours troubleshooting all the glitches out, I found a much better solution.

Article Submitter & Spinner &
Rewriter & Research Software
for ELITE Article Marketers

I just purchased this last night, and I was/am blown away. It completely automates everything I was doing with the macro. With just a few clicks of the mouse, I was able to join 180 article directories and activate them as well.

I manually joined the other 120 or so, but the software did most of the work.

Submitting- Mostly automatic. Some sights you need to enter a captcha. The first time through I did it all manually just to make sure it was all working. By manually I mean, all I had to do on most the sites was click the submit button and then click next directory. You can add in more directories if you want, and you can also put your blogs in as well.

Spinning- Not as good as power article rewriter in some ways, but still very functional.

Rewriting- Does a nice job and gives some keyword density information that was useful.

If you want more info, click here- https://www.plimus.com/jsp/redirect.jsp?contractId=2289226&referrer=kurt

If you are interested, then click here-
https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2289226&referrer=kurt The price is $97 and well worth it in my opinion. There is a 60 day money back guarantee.

Full Disclosure- Yes, this is an affiliate program I am a member of. However, I am a customer first. The only reason I am recommending this is because I was blown away by the product. If there was on affiliate program, I would still be recommending it, but since they are offering, why let them keep all the profit? :smxF:

Feel free to ask me any questions if you want to. I am going to coach a soccer game soon and won't be back on until later this afternoon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

jegerstner

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 7, 2010
Lynchburg, VA
After spending hours and hours setting up a macro to submit to various directories, this software is a godsend. It's user-friendly and allows you as much automation/manual control as you'd like to have. It registers for you, it submits for you, and it also has an article spinner (which I cannot endorse because I already have my own spinning software and therefore haven't used it). Overall, this is a very powerful tool.

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
quick question? Did anyone buy this? I know of one and I did not get credit for the sale, so wondering if there are others I need to fight for.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.