The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Article directories -- Ezinearticles or Buzzle?

Smooth

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Mar 20, 2010
I have been submitting my articles to ezinearticles.com for a while now. I really like how they provide you with traffic statistics and they make it really easy to submit articles. I figured I could get more backlinks by submitting to multiple directories, but I just found out that buzzle.com only accepts unique content, i.e. articles that have not been submitted anywhere else.

This raises an important question -- continue submitting articles to ezinearticles, which allows me to continue to submit to other directories as well such as goarticles.com, or submit to buzzle, which may or may not provide stronger SEO influence.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon3587x

You need to get a article spinner.
It changes the words around for you so the same article is considered unique.

I have not found a very legit one yet but I've been looking.

If anyone has a very awesome one and could post a non affiliate link to share it that would be great.

Dee

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 24, 2010
submit to as many do follow high page rank article sites as possible. Don't just limit yourself to 2. I purchased 'the best spinner' a couple of months ago, and can say it's great. It still takes time to spin the content, but when you think it was 1 article, and you can now spin is so as to create 250 theoretically unique articles, you can see how that time pays off.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

wildambitions

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
16%
Aug 29, 2007
Southern NM
There are a lot of free article spinners out there too. You can spend a day with one article and a spinner and have 1000's of unique articles to submit.

Things to consider, why are you subimitting? What is the goal of submitting? Are you ONLY submitting articles to get backlinks? Are you submitting articles because you are really a writer and want to be paid for article writing? Are you using other techniques in combination to get the desired result? Are you a good writer?

Before submitting article be sure to answer the why of why you are doing it. Clearly define it's purpose.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.