- Joined
- Jan 23, 2008
- Messages
- 1,460
Rep Bank
$890
$890
User Power: 7%
After reading Dr. Robert Hercz's Psychopaths Among Us, I became really intrigued by the idea that socialized psychopaths seem to float to the top in corporations and in government. We're not talking about Patrick Bateman-like psychos. Psychopathy does not make you a killer, but it generally [SIZE=-1]indicates one who perceives reality clearly except for his or her own social or moral obligations and seeks instant gratification.
:coco:Sound like anyone you know? I wondered if any of us are psychopathic. Narcissistic? Machiavellian?
The traits of these "disorders" can probably be beneficial to fastlaners, if controlled by a modicum of socialization.
Take the quiz:
Am I a Machiavellian?
Am I a Narcissist?
Am I a Psychopath?
See also: Some Apparent Advantages to Subclinical Psychopathy, The Journal of Social Psychology, 1982.[/SIZE]
:coco:Sound like anyone you know? I wondered if any of us are psychopathic. Narcissistic? Machiavellian?
The traits of these "disorders" can probably be beneficial to fastlaners, if controlled by a modicum of socialization.
Take the quiz:
Am I a Machiavellian?
Am I a Narcissist?
Am I a Psychopath?
See also: Some Apparent Advantages to Subclinical Psychopathy, The Journal of Social Psychology, 1982.[/SIZE]
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
