The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are you a good listener?

chuckypita

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Jul 16, 2017
Salt Lake City
When was the last time you took the time to LISTEN? Really sit down, ponder and listen.... to your own heart.

I've read multiple forum threads and I continuously go back and think to myself - "Is that person really listening to what he/she is asking?" 1/2 the time they already know the answer - they just haven't taken the time to listen!

God gave us 2 ears for a reason.

Want to solve problems? Listen.

Want to have a better marriage? Listen.

Want to find out more, learn more, grow faster? Listen.

This from "Psychology Today" website:

"Listening, which is one half of the art of conversation, is an act of connection. Even if you can't touch or see someone, you feel connected if you hear their voice. Listening enhances the health of your marriage and other close relationships. Listening to yourself enables you to live with more well-being, especially if you combine listening to yourself with listening to others. Listening to your body keeps you physically healthy. And between a couple, listening is an act of love."

Of course, listening is the beginning of a process when it comes to problem solving. However, it is the most important part of entrepreneurship. LISTEN to what the market is telling you. Listen to the needs and demands of your customers. LISTEN to your inner heart and find ways to help others and you'll naturally help yourself.

If you don't listen - you don't know poop!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Olimac21

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Dec 3, 2015
Belo Horizonte, Brasil
I always make emphasis on this, even wrote a short article about being able to "public listen" to what is happening around. A lot of emphasis on how we communicate when we talk but little in terms of body language or active listening skills

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.