appdevelopers
PARKED
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hi everyone,
I recently set up my business building iPhone app & Android Apps when I noticed that that apps were a great tool for small businesses (pubs, restaurants, night clubs, florists etc).
But building apps can be an expensive process.
So this is where I had my idea. An online app builder that allow people to build apps online without any coding or programming skills.
You simply upload a few images choose colours and add the text and submit the app to our team.
Our team will then develop the app and send it to the appStore & Android Google Play.
You have 100% control of all the content and you can send push notifications to all your clients.
I have been working the prices out and have decided to charge a monthly price of £6.50 ($9.99) per month.
Please tell me what you think of the idea.
Build apps online iPhone & android. No coding skills make your app now
I recently set up my business building iPhone app & Android Apps when I noticed that that apps were a great tool for small businesses (pubs, restaurants, night clubs, florists etc).
But building apps can be an expensive process.
So this is where I had my idea. An online app builder that allow people to build apps online without any coding or programming skills.
You simply upload a few images choose colours and add the text and submit the app to our team.
Our team will then develop the app and send it to the appStore & Android Google Play.
You have 100% control of all the content and you can send push notifications to all your clients.
I have been working the prices out and have decided to charge a monthly price of £6.50 ($9.99) per month.
Please tell me what you think of the idea.
Build apps online iPhone & android. No coding skills make your app now
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
