The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Apple iPad Leather Case + Screen Protector with FS!! $17.99

bonkers123

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
3%
Jun 25, 2009
Queens, NY
**I posted this under the buy/sell section and though this might be a good deal for anyone who have a ipad...I hope I am not doing anything wrong if so please let me know and I will take this off**

I was looking for a iPad leather case for my ipad i got today. I was browsing through some of the web sites and all the ipad are selling for around $30. I was browsing through some forums online such as slickdeals.net etc and I found a deal for a ipad leather case + screen protector with free shipping for $17.99..I was wondering if this is a good deal or not since every where else is selling it for $20+... I went ahead and purchased it as the case look fitted and comes with a screen protector too helps protect the screen as well.. I will let you know how it goes when I get it...

Link too store:
**Brand New Apple iPad Leather Case with stand + Screen Protector**FREE SHIPPING!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
This is your store. Don't act like you just found the case on slickdeals.

Also, if you read your feedback from the slickdeals thread, it is the same thing we've been telling you here. Your store does not look legit and people are afraid to purchase from it.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
**I posted this under the buy/sell section and though this might be a good deal for anyone who have a ipad...I hope I am not doing anything wrong if so please let me know and I will take this off**

I was looking for a iPad leather case for my ipad i got today. I was browsing through some of the web sites and all the ipad are selling for around $30. I was browsing through some forums online such as slickdeals.net etc and I found a deal for a ipad leather case + screen protector with free shipping for $17.99..I was wondering if this is a good deal or not since every where else is selling it for $20+... I went ahead and purchased it as the case look fitted and comes with a screen protector too helps protect the screen as well.. I will let you know how it goes when I get it...

Link too store:
**Brand New Apple iPad Leather Case with stand + Screen Protector**FREE SHIPPING!

Bonkers-

Listen to what people are telling you, if you want to do improve and sell more stuff.

Or don't.

BTW, taking us for idiots and acting like you "just found" this deal for yourself is pathetic. Even if you found a site w/people stupid enough to fall for your lie, why do business this way?

Offer a good product, at a fair price, and do something BETTER than your competition.

THAT is the model for success here.

Not lying.

Or not listening to customers/people who don't buy b/c they don't trust your site.

Think about it.

Or don't.

People are attracted to others like them.

Do business in a positive manner, and tell the truth, and these are the kinds of customers/friends you will attract.

Lie, deceive, and ignore what people are saying, and guess what?

You'll wake up at 40, hating your life, wondering why the only people around you are those that lie, cheat, and ignore you.

Your choice.

-Russ H.

x9vjzs098u123rnl

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 23, 2009
USA
Hahaha I'm not sure how anybody would "find" that website.

It's full of AdSense, hosted on a subdomain for a free store builder, looks sloppy. Google would dump you in minutes if you somehow made it to the top with that kind of on-page content.

Edit: Look, if you want my advice, ditch the AdSense. Nobody wants to buy from a site that's so desperate to make money that it places ads. Also, the ads are showing for your competitors. You're giving money away there. Thirdly, you don't want to give people a chance to click off your site. You want them to stay and buy stuff!

Edit 2: Also, get a real header image/logo. And a domain name. And work on the site layout, as it is now it'll send buyers running away. Also, get some trust logos or something to prove credibility.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.