- Joined
- May 21, 2021
- Messages
- 59
Rep Bank
$330
$330
User Power: 73%
Hi fastlaners!
Recently I have been brainstorming on new idea - app that shows hairdressers(more specialist in future) in your area and availability that allows for customers book an appointment in few clicks.
Beneficials for customers:
There is nothing similar in reagion that I am based - Baltic countries. I know that there are similar apps in more developed countries and I would like to hear your experiences using them and your thoughts about idea in general.
Maybe we have people who are working in this industry. I would like hear pain points of daily work experiences.
Looking forward to hear from anyone!
Recently I have been brainstorming on new idea - app that shows hairdressers(more specialist in future) in your area and availability that allows for customers book an appointment in few clicks.
Beneficials for customers:
- No need to call and ask for availability as it is visable
- You can compare prices, locations and reviews of specialists
- Can look for offers and discounts
- Get reminders after certain time about your next visit and your favorit specialist availability
- Send message or request to your hairdresser
- Pay using app, so no valet, cash or card
- To see real person that take cares of you and not picture of interior of salon
There is nothing similar in reagion that I am based - Baltic countries. I know that there are similar apps in more developed countries and I would like to hear your experiences using them and your thoughts about idea in general.
Maybe we have people who are working in this industry. I would like hear pain points of daily work experiences.
Looking forward to hear from anyone!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
