The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone thinking of buying real estate in 2021?

Successful Steve

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Nov 3, 2018
In my small city real estate is quite a bit cheaper than the state's biggest city over an hour away. But, rent here is $500/mo. And I work in the big city so I get $70k for my job and I'd only get $40k here. And I don't have to pay the $1500 rent over there!

This small has never been like this until 2020: bid-above-listing price. Those are big-city terms! I bought one house this year. Listed at $28k and I needed to go up to $35k to win. It's my 8th house. I'll get $325/mo cashflow. In January I was about to give up RE investing. But, I found a niche and a way to find good tenants, so now I'm excited about the future again. When I get 12 of these I'll quit my job because it should bring me to my goal of making $3000/mo without working.

But I won't be done yet. I'll have cash at that point and I'll partner with other investors to finance flips. You know, loan someone $10k and expect $15k back. My time should be freed up by then and I can focus on my cell phone app. Five years in my brain and no one has created anything like it yet. If someone makes it, I'll be relieved, actually. And I'll be the first to download it. But, I'm not going to do it until I can quit my job.

Anyway, as you can see, the cost of real estate doesn't affect me. I bought some houses for $15k. Those houses are now $30k so I have to spend more to by them. Oh well. I'll keep truckin'!
What city has $30,000 houses?
I haven’t seen homes that cheap even in poor markets like Mississippi or Ohio

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

bracknelson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Oct 28, 2020
Well, making my mind to have a property in Florida, Isn't it a good call?
By exploring, I found something relevant and helpful. Providing good stuff about property in Florida

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.