The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone know of booking 3rd party booking software?

Ross Mack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
May 25, 2015
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any software, that can be installed on my website, whereby clients would pay for a professional service through my site. Payment would then go directly to the professional, and I take a small % as a finders/processing fee?

If unsure, can anyone suggest what I would type in google to search for?
I have been trying to try different types of key words to find such software, but to no avail.

Thank you for your time,
Ross M.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

townhaus

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Feb 21, 2012
London
You'd need to charge the clients, then pay the service provider (minus your cut). What's wrong with doing this?

Otherwise, you'd have an affiliate arrangement with the service provides. I can't understand how you could process those payments directly on your own site, though. You;d be redirecting to their websites.

Payment would then go directly to the professional, and I take a small % as a finders/processing fee?

I can't see how that would work.

(i.e You can't send an online payment to 2 different receivers, or force the other party to release your split of a payment)

Last edited:

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Mar 1, 2016
If you can code or hire someone for it i'd suggest Stripe.com (assuming you have company in allowed countries) .
Its called Stripe Connect feature

From their site:
"In general, if you’re building a platform or marketplace that needs to pay third-parties or building applications that help Stripe users do more with their account or their data, Connect is likely the right solution for you."​

There is also a Paypal Parallel Payments with caveat that they work with only "selected" partners so probably there is hard to get in.

Ross Mack

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
May 25, 2015
If you can code or hire someone for it i'd suggest Stripe.com (assuming you have company in allowed countries) .
Its called Stripe Connect feature

From their site:
"In general, if you’re building a platform or marketplace that needs to pay third-parties or building applications that help Stripe users do more with their account or their data, Connect is likely the right solution for you."​

There is also a Paypal Parallel Payments with caveat that they work with only "selected" partners so probably there is hard to get in.

Thank you for taking the time to respond.

AlexanderCordero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Oct 10, 2016
Fastlaners, can we set up a collaborative to work on this?

I'm working with Anthony at Launch27 to tackle this same request. They have a killer booking application for service businesses. They are in "FastLane" for themselves by selling the memberships to their booking form.

However, my goal is to be able to leverage their technology and jump in the lead generation FastLane #3. Who knows maybe some of us can get together and have the tool developed for us so we can jump in FastLane #1 instead of #3

Check out their booking form in a website I'm putting together. SkylineMaids.com. Their back end is solid as well.

Kid, your post about using Stripe Connect was very timely. Thanks again.

Full disclosure, I am a customer of L27. I have no financial interest in their company.

To our success,

Alexander

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Also check out Peek Pro. They use Stripe with an excellent store front that is easily added to any website (JS pop up with calendar etc).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

OldFaithful

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Mar 11, 2016
Northwest Indiana
I've heard of an interesting limo booking website that is setup somewhat similar to this. Now where did I read about that one...

RyanK OnMyWay

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Jan 27, 2016
PA
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know of any software, that can be installed on my website, whereby clients would pay for a professional service through my site. Payment would then go directly to the professional, and I take a small % as a finders/processing fee?

If unsure, can anyone suggest what I would type in google to search for?
I have been trying to try different types of key words to find such software, but to no avail.

Thank you for your time,
Ross M.
Try out http://www.launch27.com/

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!