The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

anyone hungry?

LondonLife

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Jan 8, 2010
London
Yum, crunchy.

McDonalds food is truely awful. But I'd be lying if I said I wasn't guilty of guzzling down a quarter pounder once in a while. There is just something uniquely tastey about that grey meat you can't replicate anywhere else.

liv42dy

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Nov 6, 2007
*BLKH* I'm seriously considering becoming a vegetarian...then again, there was a rat's head found in a can of green beans not too long ago. Seems like you can't eat anything nowadays unless you grow it yourself! It's a miracle the human race has survived this long. :smxB:

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Nothing people havn't eaten before! Although i don't ever eat at mcDonalds. I can't actually stand the smell of it either. Not to say i dont eat fast feed all the time because i definitely do, haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

hakrjak

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
7%
Sep 15, 2007
Colorado Springs
Haha -- When you are moving that many billions of pieces of product every year, sooner or later there will be a minor quality control problem. I'm sure nobody ate this, and they might have even got a nice legal payoff for finding it in their order -- So where's the harm? ROFL

-Hakrjak

ZDS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
34%
Oct 2, 2008
I can't say I wouldn't have taken a massive bite out of the beast. Help with the settlement probably.]

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.