The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone have experience using FIVERR?

Jdes91

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 5, 2020
Hello! I am looking to possibly post on Fiverr for a software developer or coder to consult with, and possibly hire to develop a Québec french translation app that I've been working on. Does anyone on the forum have any experience with hiring professionals on Fiverr and can give me some pointers on it (or tell me if I am looking in the wrong or right place?)

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Daniels

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
May 29, 2017
Oregon
I've used Fiverr for graphic design/logo work several times, but not for software development, so I can't really offer any advice on that one.

I can say you'll want to be crystal clear about your project requirements, preferences etc. just so everyone is on the same page. I usually went with the 'Unlimited revisions' option just in case something hit a snag and I had to go back and forth several times.

Overall, a positive experience!

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
I use Fiverr, Freelancer and Upwork a LOT.

Upwork is more expensive but far safer and more reliable. Always use Fixed Price and make sure your prototype is fully fleshed out first.. Use Proto.io or another prototyping software.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.