The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anyone have a good list of books?

For any book discussion

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
Just started One Simple Idea by Stephen Key, this book is another stepping stone to the fastlane and success, I feel licensing might be my forte or something along those lines like product/services design,improvement or a licensing firm.

Recently completed, Nothing To Lose Everything to Gain by Ryan Blair, great lessons but moreso for those into 'Startups' a lot of good lessons, and love the mindset takeaways, the only person going to take my milk won't be around long enough to enjoy it hehe.

Next, downloaded on audible, The Power of Habit recommended by @TropicalGuy.

There is a great recommended reading list put together by @MJ DeMarco somewhere on this forum or on his website I think.
I have yet to complete it due to not being able to find or afford the books. Have to read Thick Face Black heart, Ca$hvertising and a few others on that list to complete it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HyperFocus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
58%
Jan 4, 2016
Amsterdam
Hey Is Twitter or Instagram very useful/critical for marketing purposes? I already know how to use FB and want to know if I should use Twitter/Instagram too for a consumer brand business.

Any ideas on which books to read? I prefer books so I can download it to my phone and dont need internet to read it.

Owlman

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Jul 17, 2018
1. What I learned losing a million dollar. One the best books I've ever read on decision making.

2 Expert secret: this is the only book you need on selling digital product.

3. Jewish wisdom for business success.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Hey Is Twitter or Instagram very useful/critical for marketing purposes? I already know how to use FB and want to know if I should use Twitter/Instagram too for a consumer brand business.

Any ideas on which books to read? I prefer books so I can download it to my phone and dont need internet to read it.

1) Whether or not a particular platform is useful for marketing depends on whether or not your customers are there. Not every niche is popular with every platform, so it's a case by case basis.

2) As far as books, my policy is to read something that answers a particular question. Unless I'm reading for pleasure, that is. Reading for the sake of reading is OK, but can quickly turn into an action fake.

Whatever your hustle is, read the book by the top person in that field.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.