The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Anybody use (legal) mushrooms?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I noticed there are affiliate links in the description

Yea, seems like a paid hit to promote another product which was my first thought. As the other person said, it seems like a big incongruence to be known as the leader of some research, but then produce an inferior, deceptive product. Thanks for sharing the links.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CPisHere

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Sep 17, 2011
Louisiana
I'm a big believer in microdosing psilocybin mushrooms. Every other supplement (mushroom or not) pales in comparison of effects. I credit micro, with occassional macro, doses of "shrooms" with some major breakthroughs in my life and success.

For maximum effectiveness, you must have an area you are not pleased with in your life that you set an intention for beforehand. Then the mushrooms help your brain work in new, novel ways to see connections you could never see before and can bring about deeper insight, which makes for more effective problem solving.

Soundmaxx

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Aug 25, 2018
Uk
I'm not talking about the illegal stuff (psilocybin) but the stuff you can buy in the stores...

Reishi, Lions Mane, Cordyceps...

Amazon.com : mushroom powder

I've been taking a mix of the mushrooms daily and I can honestly say I feel a bit of a difference in terms of focus. Also, I had some age spots on my skin that literally fell off and disappeared, leaving new flawless skin.

Anyone also use mushrooms and have an experience to report? Of course, I'm not sure if the above is due to the mushrooms as the "evidence" is purely empirical and speculative.

Of course, if you have anything you want to say about psilocybin here, feel free to comment.
I met someone who grows psilocybin for personal medical use and he introduced me to the mushrooms world. I'm amazed with the informations I found online about the benefits of mushrooms, check them out!

I'm on cordyceps for about 3 months now. I'm getting boost for a couple of hours but in the long run I haven't noticed any big difference yet.
On the other hand psilocybin microdosing I can tell makes the difference! 1000% focused and perfection on any task, that's my experience anyway.

There are millions of species out there and we know nothing about them. Nature can't go wrong :cool:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Depression as well .... big pharma bros won't like it.

Psilocybin is no joke. There’s something about it that helps you get your priorities straight.

You can read people when you do mushrooms it’s crazy.

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020
I started to take cordyceps, for a performance boost in the gym, still don't feel anything changed

anyone who is experimenting with cordyceps could give us some advice?

Felix Nachem

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 5, 2022
Switzerland
Hello MJ!

Did my own Lions Mane double extract and gave it for free to friends and family. One of my friends gave it to his mother because alzheimer is in their family.

And like a wonder she can remember things better! I like that stuff altough it tastes not so good(mix it with coffe).

I recommend everybody to cultivate your own lions mane mushrooms(I used the bucket tek) at home because its fricking easy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.