The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Any young swift developers out there?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

lowkeymogul

New Contributor
Jun 28, 2015
New York
Hello Fastlaners! I am a swift developer turning 21 Friday. I was wondering if there were any other developers out there with knowledge of the iOS language living in the northeastern part of America that would like to mastermind? I believe I am intelligent like we all do but I am not a one man army. Two minds work better especially in harmony rather than one. Reply or message me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom