The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any young entrepreneurs living in Asia?

999michaelh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone.

I've been a voluntary loner along this entrepreneurial journey for a few months. I work pretty hard(I only read + work) but I waste HOURS sometimes just because of the gaps in my knowledge. Are there any young entrepreneurs living in Asia who'd want to form a small group(share knowledge, shorten learning curve)?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alxf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 28, 2021
Japan
Hello everyone.

I've been a voluntary loner along this entrepreneurial journey for a few months. I work pretty hard(I only read + work) but I waste HOURS sometimes just because of the gaps in my knowledge. Are there any young entrepreneurs living in Asia who'd want to form a small group(share knowledge, shorten learning curve)?
Asia is pretty big! Where specifically are you?

Harsha Vardhan

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Aug 7, 2020
INDIA
Hello everyone.

Where are you from?
I'm from India!

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
Hello everyone.

I have been part of various groups, It does not help.

Find a superstar in your field, who have already achieved what you want to achieve.
Follow their footsteps, get them to mentor you by giving value.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alxf

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
155%
Feb 28, 2021
Japan
I have been part of various groups, It does not help.
I've been noticing this as well. The successful people who create something don't go to 'groups' - they instead create their own systems and draw people into them.

That being said, im in Japan if anyone else is!

VivaciousVipin

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jan 22, 2021
India
Hello everyone.

Where in Asia? I am from India.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.