The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any web developers looking for clients?

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

msd23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 12, 2019
Hey,

As I moved on to a different venture, I am closing my old web development business. I still have a few returning clients who occasionally need some work done. I am currently seeking someone who I can refer them to. You need to have at least several years of experience to be able to get these jobs done effectively.

If you're interested, you can send me a PM with your email and website details. I will then pass on this information to the clients, requesting them to contact you directly.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

msd23

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jun 12, 2019
Guys, seriously, if you want to work as a web developer build yourself a website first!!

Yaco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
38%
Nov 29, 2017
Argentina
Hey! Thanks for the opportunity. Would love to help new clients.

We specialize in digital products and tech companies, but can also take on other industries.

Our site is therectangleco.com

Mr.Nichan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
128%
Jul 18, 2023
Stockholm, Sweden
Hey @msd23 I'm a freelance developer based in Sweden, soon in Spain, and I have around 4 years of work experience and around 2-3 years of those in freelancing. I unfortunately dont have a website though since I have never had a need for one in marketing purposes. But I can provide you with a my CV that outlines my work so far.

But to be transparent I am hoping to transition into only working on my own startup once that hopefully takes off.

But in the meantime I would be happy to provide your clients with work as long as my skill set matches what they need

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
May 30, 2023
Hey @msd23 I'm a freelance developer based in Sweden, soon in Spain, and I have around 4 years of work experience and around 2-3 years of those in freelancing. I unfortunately dont have a website though since I have never had a need for one in marketing purposes. But I can provide you with a my CV that outlines my work so far.

But to be transparent I am hoping to transition into only working on my own startup once that hopefully takes off.

But in the meantime I would be happy to provide your clients with work as long as my skill set matches what they need
hey, check out the book "the right it". It'll make you go from "hopefully" to harder data about your startup. Am trying to execute it, so no bs.

Bryan Lei

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 8, 2023
I'm not sure how could I send send you a dm.
I've been in web development industry for 8 years as an employee and currently looking for clients.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.