The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Suggestions?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Mark G

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 21, 2018
London
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this Forum so I apologize if this post is out of context,
I just thought that someone might have some good suggestion.

Two months ago I was involved in a car accident that left me seriously injured (maybe for life).
Since then my unwillingness to accept the situation had made me fall into a depressive and negative state, also due to a lack of motivations and will.
I now though have commited myself to stop being a victim and still pursue my goal of becoming a life coach, despite the long process of recovery ahead of me.
I've been interested in psychology and personal development for quite some time now but withouth ever finding the audacity to really practise and master my skills on any of this fields.

Among many areas where I'm struggling, one that is particulary holding me back is the inability to encounter and connect with like minded people commited to overcome challanges and make something positive out of their life.

I was wondering if any of you can reccomend some blog, website or youtube channel that I can listen daily to learn from and improve my knowledge.

Here's some of the inspirationals figueres I've been following and interisting topic I've been studying.
Brendon Burchard (Personal Development)
Tom Bilyeu's Impact Theory (Mindset)
Eckhart Tolle (Spirituality)
Richard Bandler (NLP)
Gary V and Kerwin Rae (Business and Entrepenourship).

Can anybody suggest something more?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.