The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Any Suggestions?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Mark G

PARKED
Jan 21, 2018
London
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this Forum so I apologize if this post is out of context,
I just thought that someone might have some good suggestion.

Two months ago I was involved in a car accident that left me seriously injured (maybe for life).
Since then my unwillingness to accept the situation had made me fall into a depressive and negative state, also due to a lack of motivations and will.
I now though have commited myself to stop being a victim and still pursue my goal of becoming a life coach, despite the long process of recovery ahead of me.
I've been interested in psychology and personal development for quite some time now but withouth ever finding the audacity to really practise and master my skills on any of this fields.

Among many areas where I'm struggling, one that is particulary holding me back is the inability to encounter and connect with like minded people commited to overcome challanges and make something positive out of their life.

I was wondering if any of you can reccomend some blog, website or youtube channel that I can listen daily to learn from and improve my knowledge.

Here's some of the inspirationals figueres I've been following and interisting topic I've been studying.
Brendon Burchard (Personal Development)
Tom Bilyeu's Impact Theory (Mindset)
Eckhart Tolle (Spirituality)
Richard Bandler (NLP)
Gary V and Kerwin Rae (Business and Entrepenourship).

Can anybody suggest something more?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
freelance is cool. but to own a business is like freedom. A newsletter I'm subscribed to gave...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I am going to test this for a month and see how it goes... If anyone wants to join using Crypto...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom