Hi everyone,
I'm new to this Forum so I apologize if this post is out of context,
I just thought that someone might have some good suggestion.
Two months ago I was involved in a car accident that left me seriously injured (maybe for life).
Since then my unwillingness to accept the situation had made me fall into a depressive and negative state, also due to a lack of motivations and will.
I now though have commited myself to stop being a victim and still pursue my goal of becoming a life coach, despite the long process of recovery ahead of me.
I've been interested in psychology and personal development for quite some time now but withouth ever finding the audacity to really practise and master my skills on any of this fields.
Among many areas where I'm struggling, one that is particulary holding me back is the inability to encounter and connect with like minded people commited to overcome challanges and make something positive out of their life.
I was wondering if any of you can reccomend some blog, website or youtube channel that I can listen daily to learn from and improve my knowledge.
Here's some of the inspirationals figueres I've been following and interisting topic I've been studying.
Brendon Burchard (Personal Development)
Tom Bilyeu's Impact Theory (Mindset)
Eckhart Tolle (Spirituality)
Richard Bandler (NLP)
Gary V and Kerwin Rae (Business and Entrepenourship).
Can anybody suggest something more?
I'm new to this Forum so I apologize if this post is out of context,
I just thought that someone might have some good suggestion.
Two months ago I was involved in a car accident that left me seriously injured (maybe for life).
Since then my unwillingness to accept the situation had made me fall into a depressive and negative state, also due to a lack of motivations and will.
I now though have commited myself to stop being a victim and still pursue my goal of becoming a life coach, despite the long process of recovery ahead of me.
I've been interested in psychology and personal development for quite some time now but withouth ever finding the audacity to really practise and master my skills on any of this fields.
Among many areas where I'm struggling, one that is particulary holding me back is the inability to encounter and connect with like minded people commited to overcome challanges and make something positive out of their life.
I was wondering if any of you can reccomend some blog, website or youtube channel that I can listen daily to learn from and improve my knowledge.
Here's some of the inspirationals figueres I've been following and interisting topic I've been studying.
Brendon Burchard (Personal Development)
Tom Bilyeu's Impact Theory (Mindset)
Eckhart Tolle (Spirituality)
Richard Bandler (NLP)
Gary V and Kerwin Rae (Business and Entrepenourship).
Can anybody suggest something more?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
