The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any Suggestions On Where To Find Someone with Web Develpment and Cryptocurrency Knowledge

Anything related to bitcoin, crypto, blockchain

Brad S

Bronze Contributor
Jan 23, 2014
New Jersey
Anyone have any suggestions on where to find a web developer that can do front, back end and database work along with knowledge of crypto-currencies and the blockchain? Whether it would be someone on the forum, somewhere else online or a meetup. If anyone on here has those skills feel free to message me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rpeck90

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
449%
Nov 26, 2016
United Kingdom
Anyone have any suggestions on where to find a web developer that can do front, back end and database work along with knowledge of crypto-currencies and the blockchain? Whether it would be someone on the forum, somewhere else online or a meetup. If anyone on here has those skills feel free to message me.

twitter.com/kolevd full stack web dev from Macedonia who works with bitcoin & blockchain - if interested I will pass email via message

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.