The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any software engineers want to help me build animation software?

fierce86

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 19, 2011
So me and another person on this forum have teamed up to fastlane animation, and we were wondering if anyone on here is a software developer that would want to join us and make a new, better animation software. We would do the animation and you would help make the software or hiring people to do that stuff. This is important because the way pixar became famous was they had a new software they created which made them rich.

I doubt anyone on there is a software developer but if anyone is in the business of doing that sort of thing and wants to take on that role or be in charge of that let us know. thanks. =)

ps we use 3ds max so something like that is what we are looking for

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.