The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

any pray-ers here?could use a few.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
without getting into all the details I have found myself pregnant again. It is not looking good.

really could use some extra prayers from anyone who does.

thanks.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
Thanks everyone.

I am heading out to the doctor in a few minutes here. I will post an update as soon as I can.

thanks again for the prayers(and to jscott for quoting me that helped alot)

David

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Jan 14, 2008
Sydney
Life is a rollercoaster, you've gotta just hold on tight and never let go! I thought I was doomed once but so much has changed, why? because through my lows I was offered a chance and took it to make the best of it.

All the best!

8 SNAKE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
Prayers are on the way!

Here's a quote that helps me when times get tough:
"Before you tell God how big your problems are, you might instead tell your problems how big God is."

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I am home from the docs for tonight.

I have to go back first thing in the morning to have surgery to take out the ectopic and my only tube.

they let me come home to get everything ready for the kids and do the prep for surgery.

I may be home tommorow if they can do it thru the lap(belly button surgery) I have some scar tissue from my c sections they found when they did my tubal reversal so they may not be able to get to where they need to go that way and I may have to get the c section cut instead. If I do have the c cut I have to stay for 2 days. (Ive never left my babies alone overnight besides when I had my ds)

I will post updates as soon as I can.

thanks for all the continued prayers.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
My thoughts and prayers will be with you as well.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I am home. everything went well. doc said I am one lucky woman.

the ectopic ruptured(probably on sat when i went to the er with the pain) and I was leaking blood internally. it was attached to my ovary and my tube so I ended up losing both.

they were able to go in thru my belly button so I am at home now. I am very very tired from the anstesia so I am going to rest. I will be back in a few days.

thanks to everyone for your suport

8 SNAKE

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Aug 15, 2007
Midwest
Carrie,

Thank you for the update! I am so happy that the surgery was minimally invasive for you and that you're back at home recovering. I'll continue keeping you in my prayer list.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I am going to not be around for a while.

I need to get my head straight. tried to read a few threads and I just cant think or concentrate right now.

Jorge

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
18%
Oct 5, 2007
Mendoza, Argentina
Take care Carrie, get some rest and spend some time with your beloved ones.

Best wishes for you! :thumbsup:

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
thanks guys...

Im still kinda here. fltm is my home page so you all are with me as soon as I open myy pc lol...

I am going to give myself a limit. after I go back on tuesday for my post op check I will give myself a day or 2 to absorb the info the dr gives me then I am going to try to get back into my life. If I let myself I could do nothing for a long a$$ time.

I really want to get my head straight and throw myself into my forex trading again. Its something I love and couldnt wait to do so I am hoping it will give me some focus on something else other then whats happened.

thanks again for keeping me in your thoughts and prayers...:thankyousign:

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
No I havent started trading with real money yet. I was planning on having my bus plan done by end of last year but then everything happened with dh job and having to move so that got pushed off to the side...

I wanted to be trading live by about now(feb-mar of 08) but its been pushed back some....

Hopefully within the next month when I get back on track I will have my bus plan done and be trading in the demo account and I need to be in profit for 2 months before I can switch to real money...

So now the revised plan-- I should be able to be trading live by about june or so if everything goes according to plan and i can get into profit in the demo fairly quickly.

I cant wait to post my success story!!!(got to be successful at something eventually)

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
got to be successful at something eventually)
:nono: Wrong mindset, so I gotta call you out. You will be successful if you believe you will, if you believe to go to be successful, you will not. Approaches success from a different mindset.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
that was in reference to having another baby... I believed I would be sucessful. spent 6500 dollars on a tubal reversal surgery. Had 2 regular early miscarriages. 2 ectopics now and 3 chemical pregnancies since july 11th 05...

sometimes just believeing in something isnt enough....

I will be sucessful at forex trading... its not something that can be taken away from me like my fertility was... I actually have control over this...

kurtyordy

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
12%
Aug 28, 2007
PA
I see where you were coming from. Pregnancy issues are by and large out of your hands except for one important part, however the business side is in your hands, and belief is vitally important

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.