The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Any market niches that would benefit from a business optimization/analysis service?

c-bo2021

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2021
Was wondering if there any industries that would benefit from a cash flow/business optimization service for B2B companies?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
Was wondering if there any industries that would benefit from a cash flow/business optimization service for B2B companies?
What kind of service?

Maybe if you're a little more specific some more people could chime in on this

peterb0yd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 30, 2019
Hey man, you gotta do your own research. No one here is going to be able to validate your idea for you. You have to test it on the market. If you haven't done any customer interviews, Google "customer discovery process" and begin your journey.

It's a lot of work to validate a new offer. This forum has way too broad of a user base. It would be better to guess which niche might benefit from your service, then go interview 5-10 people from that niche to validate or invalidate the hypothesis. If it's invalidated, move to a different niche and re-do the process.

As a side note, I've been in this process for the past two months and have done about 12 customer interviews for one niche. I'm just at the point where I've narrowed down to a few problems within the niche. My next step is to put together a wireframe, then a product mock-up, then a simple landing page, then try to pre-sell the solution.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.