LightHouse
Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Looking for someone who is a pro with css3 stuff. I modified some banner sizing that was set up with different @media sections in the CSS for different screen sizes, somewhere a long the line and not in the actual media requests some funky stuff happens and I can't seem to track it down.
Ill pay anyone that can figure out what the deal is.
The link in my sig is the new site http://chriswaldron.com , if you collapse the home page in you will see the right hand excerpt box overlay the left hand image before the 1028 media section makes it display:none. I cant figure out why even though both sections are a 100% width that they overlay first. I'd love to learn what the deal is here.
Ill pay anyone that can figure out what the deal is.
The link in my sig is the new site http://chriswaldron.com , if you collapse the home page in you will see the right hand excerpt box overlay the left hand image before the 1028 media section makes it display:none. I cant figure out why even though both sections are a 100% width that they overlay first. I'd love to learn what the deal is here.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
