Hi;
I dont know where to start, but I really need helps.
Here is my background.
- I live in Malaysia
- near 40 years old
- had family of 8, including myself (6 kids)
- wife is a fulltime housewife
- English NOT my 1st language
The beginning : Internet Marketing World.
1. I was and think still am in internet marketing niche since 2009. I make money here and there online, then teach people how to do so. In 1 phase, I was selling ebook about how to sell ebook. The irony
2. I made an okay money but not satisfied. After read The Fastlane Millionaire on 2015, I started to hate "internet marketing niche" and try to build a "productocracy business". It's aint easy.
Post TFM :
3. I was trying to find products from China and resell it online.
4. I found a product, compression socks. Marketed it through fb ads, and it is quite successful.
5. Unfortunately, sales become slower and slower because of competitions. Anyone can copy my ads, my web, my funnel. This business have no 'ENTRY' so I say to myself.
6. It became worse, when FB bans my accounts. So in 2019, I stop the business. Here I learn, what MJ means with "CONTROL".
Covid : My biggest Success?
7. At the end of 2019, I moved to a low cost town. So, 2020 I started fresh at new place.
8. At this time, I still had income from internet marketing niche. My assets was email databases and fb ads account that related to internet marketing niche.
9. Then covid come. Trapped in the house, nothing much to do, but this time, everybody else are started to panic. "How to make money online" topic become trending.
10. With a knowledge how to buy from China, I made a video course, "How to buy from China directly".
11. Marketed it with FB Ads, and this is my biggest success. More than 10,000 people bought the course within few months.
12. On November 2020, then come another ban from FB. All my fbads account were banned. I was permanently banned from FB. I tried using my family accounts, got banned. Created new account, ban. To this day I still can't do FB ads.
13. I tried another way to advertised like Google Ads, Youtube Ads, but still no success.
Keep falling : Almost no money !
14. I live with the income I made from the "China course". Since the ban, I had almost no other income.
15. I wasted a lot of money, trying to learn many things. Losses in new ventures.
16. Looking back almost 2 years with no income.
17. I am stuck. Paralyze. Don't know where to start.
18. Eventhough I was in internet marketing, I think I was too devoted to FB Ads and email marketing and when these two gone, I dont know what to do. (no fb ads, so no new leads)
So, that was my story. And yeah... I dont know what to do.
I think my mindset is the problem. Too much negativity.
I dont know where to start, but I really need helps.
Here is my background.
- I live in Malaysia
- near 40 years old
- had family of 8, including myself (6 kids)
- wife is a fulltime housewife
- English NOT my 1st language
The beginning : Internet Marketing World.
1. I was and think still am in internet marketing niche since 2009. I make money here and there online, then teach people how to do so. In 1 phase, I was selling ebook about how to sell ebook. The irony
2. I made an okay money but not satisfied. After read The Fastlane Millionaire on 2015, I started to hate "internet marketing niche" and try to build a "productocracy business". It's aint easy.
Post TFM :
3. I was trying to find products from China and resell it online.
4. I found a product, compression socks. Marketed it through fb ads, and it is quite successful.
5. Unfortunately, sales become slower and slower because of competitions. Anyone can copy my ads, my web, my funnel. This business have no 'ENTRY' so I say to myself.
6. It became worse, when FB bans my accounts. So in 2019, I stop the business. Here I learn, what MJ means with "CONTROL".
Covid : My biggest Success?
7. At the end of 2019, I moved to a low cost town. So, 2020 I started fresh at new place.
8. At this time, I still had income from internet marketing niche. My assets was email databases and fb ads account that related to internet marketing niche.
9. Then covid come. Trapped in the house, nothing much to do, but this time, everybody else are started to panic. "How to make money online" topic become trending.
10. With a knowledge how to buy from China, I made a video course, "How to buy from China directly".
11. Marketed it with FB Ads, and this is my biggest success. More than 10,000 people bought the course within few months.
12. On November 2020, then come another ban from FB. All my fbads account were banned. I was permanently banned from FB. I tried using my family accounts, got banned. Created new account, ban. To this day I still can't do FB ads.
13. I tried another way to advertised like Google Ads, Youtube Ads, but still no success.
Keep falling : Almost no money !
14. I live with the income I made from the "China course". Since the ban, I had almost no other income.
15. I wasted a lot of money, trying to learn many things. Losses in new ventures.
16. Looking back almost 2 years with no income.
17. I am stuck. Paralyze. Don't know where to start.
18. Eventhough I was in internet marketing, I think I was too devoted to FB Ads and email marketing and when these two gone, I dont know what to do. (no fb ads, so no new leads)
So, that was my story. And yeah... I dont know what to do.
I think my mindset is the problem. Too much negativity.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
