What's new

An Introvert's Introduction

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

wouldntitbenice

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Joined
Aug 13, 2018
Messages
23
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 78%
I'll keep this light on the personal details, because for me that's most comfortable.

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster entrepreneur. I have only sincerely tried starting a business once though, and the outcome forced me to accept that I don't have the personality for it, but I didn't give up; I realized that entrepreneurship through acquisition was more suitable to me.

I'm a creative person, and I feel that creating a business, an income, a lifestyle, and employment is the ultimate creative act. Independence, flexibility, and creativity, are overtaking income as my motivator. I have never had friends sincerely interested in starting or running their own business, and I don't have a wide network (see: post's subject), so I'm missing the encouragement and energy that come from those, but I think this place is where I can get them. (I haven't read TMF yet, because I put a stop to buying any more books until I finish the stack I already own.)

I found The Fastlane from a Google search for unsexy businesses. I've always been fascinated by highly profitable under the radar means of making money. Especially methods with a business to business model. I'm trying to find those qualities in a viable online business now.

In addition to the camaraderie, I would like to learn from those with extensive online business experience, so I can find the model that fits my personality and goals, and deepen my knowledge of how different online models operate. I also hope to be able to contribute in a meaningful way here.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Ximduni.

Neli siefoph Vji Nommoupeosi Getvmepi epf Aptdsoqvif e qsousovz. Vjiz esi pidittesz sieft (epf iydimmipv cuult!) vu hiv vji nutv uav ug vji gusan.


Tipv gsun nz oQef atoph Veqeveml
 
Hiv vji cuul epf qav ov ev vji vuq ug zuas tvedl.

Fev.

O'wi sief esuapf 500 cuult topdi 2006 epf cz hummz, vji nommoupeosi getvmepi ot mogi djephoph. Epf pu, O fup'v ati vji "mogi djephoph" qesv mohjvmz. E duaqmi fezt egvis siefoph ov op 2014, O xemlif opvu nz cuttit uggodi epf teof O'f raov op Kamz. Ov xet Ietvis ev vji voni epf puv updi fof O jewi epz tidupf vjuahjvt fasoph vji sineopoph nupvjt
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom