The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

An interview with you for a potential publication in the Boston Globe

Dr. G

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
64%
Aug 30, 2018
Hello again!

I know MJ's books had touched all of our lives and some of you were able to change your lives around and transition to the fast line life.

I have a little background in writing articles for newspapers and blogs. And for my journalism & media course, I want to write an article that I will pitch to Boston Globe (a major news outlet in MA).

I want it to be an article with substance but in a Q&A format. If :
1. You were able to make an exit plan and move to the fastlane
2. If you want to share a bit of your story in the hope to inspire others (specially students like me who have been fed the lie for so long)
3. If you have 10 -20 mins of your time to answer some questions.
4. If you have an inspiring story others will want to hear about.

PLEASE message me on here! I will simply ask you a bit about yourself, your life before and after the books, how you were able to make that switch, and how it's possible for the rest to do the same.

This will be in a Q&A format over email. I will use your answers to my questions (still working on them) and hopefully write a compelling article that I will submit for publication.

Thank you in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.