- Joined
- Mar 31, 2014
- Messages
- 600
Rep Bank
$1,830
$1,830
User Power: 178%
Am I the only one that sees Amazon rankings differently now that I'm selling on Amazon? My products actually have very good rankings, but every 1 star still drives me crazy. Anyways, does anyone else view Amazon rankings differently now?
It has certainly opened my eyes to the reviews on Amazon. I now realize that 4.5 stars means 5 stars and 5 stars means this item will better your life in ways you haven't even imagined yet
It has certainly opened my eyes to the reviews on Amazon. I now realize that 4.5 stars means 5 stars and 5 stars means this item will better your life in ways you haven't even imagined yet
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
